Super Bee Badge Returns to the Dodge Charger for the 2023 Model Lineup
Super Bee is No. 2 of 7 Dodge special-edition ‘Last Call’ models, following the Dodge Challenger Shakedown
Dodge is planning to discontinue its ever-famous Charger after 2023, but, before that, the brand has introduced the Super Bee special edition, adding a swarm of captivating features. Super Bee is number 2 of 7 Dodge special-edition ‘Last Call’ models, following the Dodge Challenger Shakedown that was introduced last year. Only 1,000 Dodge Charger Super Bee units are being produced — 500 of the Scat Pack 392 and 500 of the Scat Pack 392 Widebody. The Dodge Super Bee edition was first introduced in 1971 for the Charger model, and the latest version aims to deliver the same level of high performance as the previous one. Follow along to learn about the intriguing features you’ll get with the Dodge Super Bee limited edition from the automobile experts at S&B Keswick.
2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee Comes in a Comprehensive Range of Unique Features
- Super Bee exterior graphics on the functional hood scoop and rear fenders (blue graphics with B5 Blue, white graphics with Plum Crazy)
- Black Mopar hood pin kit
- Super Bee interior instrument panel badge
- Super Bee seat back logos
- SRT hood with functional scoop and dual heat extractors
- Super Bee exterior badging on the grille and front fenders
- 20×9.5-inch knurled wheels with 275 drag radicals on the Scat Pack 392
- 18×11-inch drag wheels with 315 drag radials on Scat Pack 392 Widebody
- Red four-piston Brembo brake system
- Adaptive damping suspension with Drag Mode
Book the 2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee at S&B Keswick Motors
You are lucky enough to shop for this limited-edition Dodge Charger Super Bee at S&B Keswick Motors in Keswick, ON. If you have any questions about the 2023 Charger Super Bee or any other model from Dodge, please contact our experienced product specialists at +1-800-263-3235.