2023 Ram 1500 in Keswick, ON
The 2023 Ram 1500 makes the perfect choice for pickup truck drivers across Canada looking for a generous selection of standard technology features, a versatile interior and impressive engine capabilities. It comes standard with over 100 standard safety features and driver assistance technologies to make all your journeys safe and protected against potential on-road threats. The generous towing capacity of 5,783 kg (12,750 lb) makes pulling a camper van, trailer or coupe easy. For an intuitive driving experience and multi-phone connectivity, the Ram 1500 is equipped with Uconnect 5 multimedia system — promising 3x better screen resolution, enhanced processing speed and memory. Follow along to explore more about the incredible new and improved features of the 2023 Ram 1500 with the experienced product specialists at S&B Keswick.
Elevated Exterior Design
The all-new 2023 Ram 1500 features a monochromatic exterior with matching front fascia, side mirrors, and door handles. It embraces a perfect hint of drama and athleticism with its all-black badging and Sport nameplate.
Available Appearance Packages
Elevate the appearance and performance of the 2023 Ram 1500 with the available special appearance packages — GT, Built to Serve and Back Country. All these packages bring in some of the most dynamic and unique features to let you add a personalized touch to this light-duty pickup truck. Some features include:
- 20-inch wheels with a unique technical grey finish
- Premium vinyl seats with orange accents stitching
- Bucket seats with a GT logo
- Black wheels with off-road tires
- Black Tu-Tone paint
The exterior of this Ram truck is designed with fuel efficiency in mind. It features a class-exclusive active air dam, which is well-engineered to reduce air drag at high speeds. Higher trim levels add a four-corner air suspension system, which lowers the body at highway speeds.
Dual-Pane Power Sunroof
Elevate the adventure quotient with the available dual-pane power sunroof that makes you feel connected to the outdoors. With a simple push of a button, the forward pane brings in a fresh dose of natural light and air with a clear sky view.
Compared to many other pickup trucks, the interior of the 2023 Ram 1500 is more refined and upscale. The cabin utilizes genuine wood and leather to create an elegant and luxurious environment, promising superior relaxation, especially during long trips.
RamBox Cargo Management System
The exclusive RamBox Cargo Management system keeps all valuables safe in a lockable and secured space with a 115-volt power outlet and LED lights for easy access. You can remotely lock/unlock this cargo management system with your key fob.
Ram 1500 Image Gallery
Available Powerful Options
The 2023 Ram 1500 is available in four powerful and high-performing engine options across its trim level lineup, which makes it easy for pickup truck shoppers to find an engine configuration that matches with their preferred amount of power and utility. Engine options include:
- 3.6-Litre V6 (305 horsepower, 269 lb.-ft.)
- 5.7-Litre V8 (395 hp, 410 lb.-ft.)
- 3.0-Litre Turbo Diesel V6 (260 hp, 480 lb.-ft.)
- 6.2-Litre Supercharged V8 (702 hp, 650 lb.-ft.)
Advanced eTorque System
With an eTorque 48-volt mild hybrid system, you get up to 130 pound-feet of launch torque for optimized low-speed acceleration, especially while pulling or hauling a heavy trailer/load. This eTorque system comes standard with the 3.6-litre Pentastar V6 engine and is available with the 5.7-litre HEMI V8 engine.
2023 Ram 1500 Engine Specifications:
|Engine Type||3.6L Pentastar V6 w/eTorque||5.7L HEMI V8||5.7L HEMI V8 w/eTorque||6.2L Supercharged HEMI V8|
|Transmission||8-Speed Automatic||8-Speed Automatic||8-Speed Automatic||8-Speed Automatic|
|Towing Capacity (kg/lbs) 4x4||3,383 / 7,460||5,175 / 11,410||5,175 / 11,410||3,673 / 8,100|
Premium Audio System
Within the light-duty truck segment, the 2023 Ram 1500 provides a premium audio experience like no other. With the 900-watt Harman Kardon Surround Sound system, drivers can listen to their favourite music through an impressive array of 19 speakers. These strategically placed speakers come with a 10-inch subwoofer to provide a 360-degree high-quality audio experience.
Uconnect Multimedia System
With enhanced processor speed and 3x more memory, the Uconnect 5 multimedia system makes riding the all-new Ram 1500 more intuitive. It allows the driver to save up to five user profiles, connect their compatible smartphones via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and use Alexa In-Vehicle Assistant for convenient tasks and functions.
Available exclusively on the Ram 1500 TRX, the head-up display provides important information about the pickup truck’s engine performance and more right in the driver’s sight of vision. It offers details related to the speed limit, fuel efficiency/consumption, trip data, distance travelled, etc.
Advanced Safety System
The 2023 Ram 1500 light-duty pickup truck comes with more than 100 standard and available safety systems and security features. It also embraces a comprehensive suite of the latest driver assistance technologies to instill safe driving behaviour among drivers. Some advanced safety features include:
- Blind-Spot Detection: It makes lane changing safer than ever by alerting drivers about vehicles, objects or pedestrians in their blind spots. This system even works while towing.
- Collision Avoidance: With the available Forward Collision Warning system, drivers will be alerted about a potential collision through audio and visual warnings. The system can automatically engage the brakes if the driver doesn’t apply the brake pedal in time.
- 360 Surround View: This camera system helps drivers keep track of their surroundings, making parking in a tough spot easier than ever.
2023 Ram 1500 Trim Levels
TradesmanStarting at $52,140*
– 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6 engine with eTorque
– 8-speed automatic transmission
– Dampened Tailgate
Big HornStarting at $56,085*
– 18-in. aluminum wheels
– Leather-wrapped steering wheel w/ audio controls
– Power-folding heated mirrors w/ courtesy lamps
SportStarting at $69,885*
– 5.7L HEMI V8 engine
– Heated front seats and steering wheel
– 12-way power driver’s seat
RebelStarting at $71,985*
– Front/rear Bilstein performance shocks
– Hill descent control
– Uconnect 5 NAV multimedia centre
LaramieStarting at $76,865*
– 10 amplified speakers w/ subwoofer
– Dual-zone automatic temperature control
– 8-speed automatic transmission
Limited LonghornStarting at $81,885*
– Bi-functional LED projector headlamps
– Spray-in bedliner and remote tailgate release
– 20-inch aluminum wheels
LimitedStarting at $86,290*
– Power side steps
– Blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-path detection
– Active-level four-corner air suspension
TRXStarting at $110,235*
– 6.2L Supercharged HEMI V8 engine
– Bilstein Black Hawk e2 shocks
– 35-in. Goodyear Wrangler territory all-terrain tires